The Villa Pargo is a house in a rural area located in the village of Fajã da Ovelha, Calheta, in the south coast of Madeira Island. Situated on a cliff and close to the hillside area, gives you a privileged and spectacular panoramic views of the sea, with a wonderful sunset, with the Ponta do Pargo in the background. Its location is ideal for hikers, nature lovers and especially for those who crave a little peace and tranquility in rural surroundings.
This vacation home was rebuilt for the comfort of visitors, has air conditioning, heating , outdoor pool, garden, parking and all the amenities for an unforgettable family vacation. With two floors, the house has 3 double bedrooms with sea views; lounge/dining room with comfortable dining table for 8 people; 2 bathrooms (one social and one with shower); laundry room with washing machine and iron;
Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob, extractor, microwave, kettle, toaster between other utensils .
Outside the Comfort not been forgotten. With a swimming pool (that can be heated ), also has a social area and very cozy spaces for meals; 1 large ” Weber ” BBQ ; 6 sunbeds ; 2 sun umbrellas and 2 “Bear Chairs.” Next to the garden area there is a small garden with aromatic herbs (parsley, rosemary , mint , etc.) the guests will use .
It features Wi- Fi access, Cable TV, DVD, Vinyl, CD and private parking for 1 car .
- We dispose two single extra beds to accommodate more 2 persons (10 Eur./person/day)
- The final cleaning is 40 Eur
- Pool heating (by agreement)
- Long-term renters welcome.
- Children Welcome.
- Wheelchair inaccessible.
- Pets not allowed.
- We clean the house once a week. There will be 2 sets of towels per person. For guest who stay more than one week, we will make the beds with fresh linens and you will receive more towels
- The current GoogleEarth view was taken in 2008 while the house was not rebuilt.